The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More Holiday Elf News


ok--here it is Wednesday already (!) and I had set Monday as my deadline for getting those Holiday presents in the mail. Unfortunately, wrapping packages and going to the PO were not what the elves wanted me to do.....so instead I have been making purses, bags, jewelry, and fruitcake...the elf I am currently channeling (see previous post) is only happy when I am actively creating---so what can I do? I actually woke up this morning with fresh ideas in my brain--before I even rolled out of bed---of lovely items to create. Photos are coming soon, I promise...maybe even later today. Now, back to sewing...

No comments: