The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Borealis Beads and Esty.com Links

Today I received an e-mail from another Etsy seller that she has featured me on her blog. (Thanks Imacha!) Last December I opened a shop, Borealis Beads, at Etsy.com, selling my beadwork and other craft items. Etsy.com is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. One nice perk of joining Etsy has been meeting online all manner of (very helpful) other crafters; and also seeing what other crafters are busy creating. Etsy sellers list new items for sell everyday---today I listed for sale this just finished diamond patterned bead crochet bracelet. If you haven't visited Etsy.com yet--you are in for a nice treat!


No comments: