Here are some more tutorials from the list I've been bookmarking for about a year...I just saved any crafty projects with good tutorials that I hope to make ...someday....(anyone know when someday actually comes?)
1) Brooke's Columns of Leaves Scarf ---here
I just love this scarf...and so do other knitters, it seems...
2) Sew Green : Recycled Slipper Tutorial
Use a thrifted wool blanket (or maybe a thrifted wool suit?) to make these slippers; meanwhile check out the Sew Green blog .
3) Baby chenille bibs tutorial from happythings blog. Can't wake to make some cute bibs for the expected grandbaby!
4) At Evil Mad Scientists Laboratories a great tutorial for a "camera cozy" or a camera bag
5) and here is an outdoors--(at the beach! no less ;-) project for nature lovers!
THE WORLD BEACH PROJECT
Devised by Sue Lawty in association with the Victoria & Albert Museum.
"What is the World Beach Project?
The World Beach Project is a global art project open to anybody, anywhere, of any age. Building on the experience many of us have of making patterns on beaches and shorelines, this project combines the simplicity of making patterns with stones with the complexities of shape, size, colour, tone, composition, similarity and difference....."