The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jungle Surface Pattern Design


This "loose" style design is created with a felt tip pen for the line work and dyes for the colors....this playful design could be used for textiles, wrapping paper, scrapbook paper.....or for any number of products--how about a nice shower curtain with a jungle on it?

Of course, I am only showing a small portion of my design here--the original is 18" x 24" in size, and there are more animals....this is just a preview. I had fun creating this design ;-)

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I like it too. I like how it's not all green in the background overwhelming the animals.