I have been "tagged" by another blogger---Turtleheart--- for the Six Random Things meme.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- As a child I always thought that everyone who made ice cream first drove out to the glacier (in this case it was Mendenhall Glacier)---waded into the lake, fished out a small iceberg and took it home---then all the kids smashed at the iceberg with a sledgehammer (first putting the iceberg into a gunny sack) to make small enough pieces to use in the hand crank ice cream maker...
- As a young girl I knew the big old raven who frequented the telephone pole wire behind our house talked to me...
I once spent 3 weeks trying to catch this big old trout --he hung out in the pool right below the bridge ---when I finally hooked him, I felt so bad I put him back and was happy when he swam away
- I was a girl scout
- As a tween I was horse crazy and longed to own a horse or pony...
- I once was so close to a brown bear I could smell his rotten breath when he opened his mouth to roar at me
so now--following the rules, I am tagging these bloggers:
1) Dustin on the blog From Old to Young
2) Emanda J from the blog Artemisia Studio
3) J Godsey of the blog Bibliophile Bullpen
4) Susan of Art Esprit
5) Cynthia at Art for Housewives
6) Jamie of the blog Starshyne Productions
You have now been tagged! let the game commence.....