The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lift Off!


I'm off to my textile design class at the California School of Professional Fabric Design in Berkeley, California---just 2 nights in my old stomping grounds---Berkeley---then I fly home. I like airports now--because I can get so much knitting done while I wait....

and we have another sort of LIFT OFF on this historical day ---the 44th president of the United States is now officially Barack Obama ! May he and his family be blessed with 4 happy years in the White House.

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

I agree. While I didn't vote for him, I hope he is just what the country and world needs. In fact, I'm sure he is. I loved the girls clothes to keep warm. They were so bright and pretty!