The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Monday, October 05, 2009

'Nother textile design



Last winter I found this cool old book on cut paper designs at a thrift store which inspired me to create a design by cutting paper--using an exacto knife. This past week I have been playing with my papercut design in Photoshop to make it into a textile design....

I have been rather absent here on my blog---I had blogger's "block"---but I have vowed to find something to post about at least every other day from now on.....so now I have published this---that vow should keep me posting...

so, dear readers, whom ever you may be--do check back here....as the creativity is again flowing...I hope your creativity is flowing, also!

No comments: