The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Monday, December 14, 2009

K is for Knitting! (of course)

currently on the needles : a red vest for me! knit with lovely wool/silk yarn from art fibers...




and recently finished : a scarf and hat (gifts for a special friend)---the scarf knit with 2 skeins of lovely Noro wool yarn, and the hat I used various wool scraps....



New Motto: STITCH YOUR STRESS AWAY

4 comments:

dacg said...

I love your new motto and I relate well to this as I knit constantly & it does destress me.

Love your blog...

Peace,
Darla

Unknown said...

knitting shoule be great to do! i love your post

Sharon said...

Your knitting is wonderful. I especially love the scarf and hat!

Leah said...

ooo, you're making me want to knit. *love* that scarf!!