The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Monday, February 15, 2010

For my family Holiday gift this past December I created a calendar...for each month I lettered and illustrated a favorite quote...so I will be featuring some of my fave calendar illustrations from that calendar here throughout the year...
These are all painted with gouache paints, and each month used a different font for the hand lettering.

4 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

How I love this: both giving hand made gifts and the message you sent in giving this gift.

Hybrid J said...

Lovely artwork and what a great quote. Thank you for sharing! :)

Leah said...

what an awesome gift! love it!

Unknown said...

I love this illustrated quote the newest one posted as well. What a wonderful gift idea!