The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hand knit HATS make Great Holiday Gifts...#2

I have added a couple more hats to my Etsy Shop ---here.

 This one is knit in a twisted stitch; the yarn is hempathy---made of hemp, cotton and model. Very soft, warm and stretchy--this hat feels real comfortable on my head---and would on your head, also!

 and this wine red, ruby and brown hat is knit of wool, alpaca, and angora--very soft, warm and fuzzy---this hat feels wonderful on your head!

Hats make great holiday gifts....so purchase a unique hat for that fave person in your life! and support a crafter, instead of a big box store....

3 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

Oh my gosh you make such lovely hats!

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Great hats, I'm a huge fan of hand knit hats myself. Have one that my grandmother made when I was young and still love to wear it.

Sloane said...

Love the pink one! You just can't go wrong with a handmade hat.