The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Friday, November 24, 2006

Craft(y) Bewitchment


I was checking out some of my favorite crafty and bookish blogs today, when I came across these yummy sock photos on Yarnstorm if I am not careful, I can spend all afternoon just looking at all the inspiring creative crafty blogs.

But then, looking also makes those creative juices flow...and this may give rise to my own imaginative vision. Who knows? then it off to Knitting Iris for a peek at the "end of Autumn," and Hello, My name is Heather whose photos are always splendid and whose Thanksgiving post is heartfelt and thought provoking. And now, oh-oh--it is already getting dark outside, and where has the afternoon gone? but I'm all juiced up and ready to create---thanks everyone!

No comments: