The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Embellished Right-Angle Stitch Bracelet

I call this beaded bracelet Spring Garden, because the green and lavender beads make me think of a our garden in spring.


Here is a close-up of the same bracelet

I made this bracelet using a base of beaded right angle weave, with a fringe added. Again, beading as a reflective process, a way to slow down and loosen up...a necessary retreat from a too busy and chaotic culture.

1 comment:

emelo said...

This is really beautiful, I play with bead as well, and I can really appreciate the amount of work that went into this...

It looks really beautiful. Something that would brighten your day if it were on your wrist...