The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Recovered


This is how I feel after over 8 days of the dreaded flu-- I'm flying (again!) I am finally back on my feet, and regaining energy. I just love vintage children's books and these are from a site on Flickr called Vintage Childrens Books started by Jenny at the blog All Sorts.






I will be posting more here real soon---I am now starting to play catch-up on all my projects (and I do look at this as play--housework, now that is another thing)--but don't we all just love sewing? (I do!)

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh, the pictures in vintage children's books are adorable...

Also, thanks for sending me that vintage LP photo of the fire truck! Way cool. Thanks for thinking of me=:)