The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Thursday, August 09, 2007

R is for Ripple Rainbow


Don't know why this baby blanket is taking so darn long to finish...maybe because I only crochet on it while I'm watching TV? ---and I don't watch very much TV.....

Crocheted with wool scraps and left over bits from other projects---the beige, gold and browns I dyed (an eon ago) with natural plant dyes.

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Natural Dying is great for browns and gold, but I'm not doing that sort of thing anymore either. I figure why spin or dye when I can't weave. Nice to see you are working with it thought.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty :)

The Lone Beader® said...

I luv all the different colours;)