The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Thursday, October 25, 2007

"New" Cards or Tags





These are my new business cards for my crafty endeavors---which I can also use as tags for my crafted items. I repurposed/refashioned/recycled an old deck of cards to make these card/tags. I printed the text on my computer, then sewed the printed text to the card with my machine, and used a hole punch to create a hole in the corner, where I added a piece of ribbon.

Hey! Don't forget to enter my drawing for a handmade postcard--just scroll down to see info about this drawing on November 1st! and leave me your e-mail to enter the drawing. I'm giving away 3 handmade unique one-of-a-kind postcards to three lucky winners!

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I think I forgot to make my comment. Last week was the last of my super busy weeks, so I was flakey.

I like your new cards! Very! Very! Graphic!

Anonymous said...

ohhh my god I love this idea!!!!
Kesia

Lorraine said...

What a great idea. I love using cards in collage and for ATCs. Yours is a great idea to combine the item tag with your calling card.
Lorraine