The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life Journey's & Diaper Cakes



Hi everyone! I have been dealing with a personal crisis of sorts and a sudden unexpected move ---but since this is primarily a craft blog --not a personal blog---I 'm not going into it all in detail here....but I am glad to have my computer set up again so I am able to post here! hooray!



I have been wanting to share this wonderful "diaper cake"--created with all "green" diapers, baby clothes and toys--by my daughter Serenity for her sister and hubby for the baby-to-be....due to emerge (we hope) August 25th.

Cute, huh? I think she and her friend had fun creating this!

a great time was had by all--including the parents-to-be; the food was great, and they received nice baby gifts and loads of love!

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

It is good to see you blogging again. What a deal of trouble and heartache you've been through. Blessings to you and the little one.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Very cute.

And nice baby picture too. I added you as a link on my No Polar Blog so I can find you again.