The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Monday, February 09, 2009

A Valentine Hat for your Sweetie?


need that perfect VALENTINE DAY gift??? give her a warm a cozy angora and alpaca hat! (now available in my Esty shop: Borealis Beads) one-of-a-kind hand knit from my own design.

I have been having fun knitting with all that soft chocolate brown angora yarn I bought recently...hats and more hats.. and I'm not the mad hatter (yet).

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

They look so soft and will be so cozy warm! What a great gift. Nice Aurora!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors together.

I got my hat in the mail that you made and I won... THANK YOU! It is perfect!

Gayle