The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Born to Knit!

I have come to the conclusion over the last year or so that I would be a lot better off if I just focused on my knitting....unfortunately sometimes life interferes.






Today's Quote : "Knitting fills my days, not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets." ~Author Unknown ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quote is sooo true! I love all the fingerless mitts. Those are one of my favorites to make because to me they make so much sense.
Peace~
Dawn

Mary Timme said...

How funny is that quote! I loved it. I still need to knit another hat for the cancer group. I'll get to it, I'll get to it. Scratch board has enchanted me this week!

Timaree said...

Love the hat. At least you won't run out of knitting if you can't do it all the time.