The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Is it really lost?

If any of you are wondering why I have not posted much here lately--it is not only traveling and moving that has kept me from posting--BUT in all the traveling and moving I have misplaced (or lost???) my camera!!!! and I like to post photos with my musings...hopefully the camera will turn up soon...where do "lost" things go anyway? do the "Borrowers" have them?

Meanwhile here are some images from my archived  photographs....just some photos I took that I like. A little Alaska, a little art/crafts...

this is what I keep telling myself while I job hunt ....
crochet doily rug...with really fat yarn...



socks on 2 needles!  really fun technique....

trail to my sister's cabin in Alaska...I love this image..and I used it as my screensaver for a long time...

 beadwork on vintage hankie....



my cabin in Alaska....

a watercolor design.....for my portfolio....

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Have you ever read the book "There's No Place Like Here"? It's about the place that lost things go to.