The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Friday, December 10, 2010

Lilly's Sweater

 Well, it is sooo hard to get a toddler to hold still for a good photo...but here is little Lilyanna wearing her wool sweater I knit for her...looks very sweet on her..huh?

 I love this easy and quick knit-from-the-top-down pattern...and will be knitting more of these soon since I have some grandbabies on the way...think I will make some of these out of pretty and colorful WASHABLE wool....

3 comments:

D. LaFerry said...

super cute!!

Anonymous said...

so cute mom...i really need to get you a photo of Jaspers too....so sorry about that...lets do that when you are down here.

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Oh my cuteness!