The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Monday, December 13, 2010

Green HATS! not too late for that Holiday gift!

Here is a trio of green hats...hand knit just for you! this one is a wool/silk blend with mohair....and a  rust colored crocheted flower with vintage button for a cute accent..... warm  and thick with chunky yarn....this hat will keep your head warm in the coldest  weather!



this one is wool and wool/silk and brown angora...I love using angora in hats..it is so soft!

another variation-- wool/silk pale sage green tweed plus brown angora....knit in the fair aisle manner from my own design...

so if you know someone who loves green--now is your chance to buy them a lovely hand made present! You can shop for them at my Etsy shop--Borealis Beads ---HERE!

No comments: