The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Elves are Busy....Knittng away!


When not playing in the snow--the elves helped me create this soft and aqua colored keyhole bow tie scarflette...with a crocheted flower for an accent--the flower has a blue vintage button in the center. I love these bow tie scarfs--or scarflettes--because they keep my neck warm and cozy without all the bulk of a longer scarf.




and this fuzzy heather beige hat and scarflette matching set...knit with wool and mohair, with a pretty ruby colored crocheted flower for some pizzaz! another vintage button on the center...all for sale at my Etsy Shop---hats and scarves make great holiday gifts!! and keep your or your loved one warm.




The yarn (and elves) made me do it......

1 comment:

Tracey FK said...

See I look at this and wish I could knit... or that it was cold but sadly I am hopeless with yarn and it is blazingly hot here in Australia... you have been busy!!! That blue scarf is just beautiful xx