The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Monday, December 05, 2011

Holiday Elf Invasion

Well, it seems that holiday elves have invaded our house...and my art studio, so holiday fun and creativity is bursting out all over...


with  a little help from my friends (er..I mean the elves..)....I have created these Brooches...now for sale at my Etsy store here! Brooches make great holiday gifts for that special person in your life...




Each one is unique and all handsewn---with beadwork and embroidery.






 quite bit of variety since I just start with a vintage button or postage stamp and let that lead me...I sure had a good time creating these. Of course I have a few more at my shop that I am not showing here--so do go and check them all out!

1 comment:

Sylvia Montesinos said...

Absolutely precious! Love all the details.