The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Friday, February 06, 2009

Applied Product Design: Foxyarts Shop



In between working on my fabric designing, I am trying out placing a few of my designs on products at Cafe Press. So far, I am testing how they reproduce with one design---I call this design "Meow!"

You can purchase these or take a closer look at the blank journal and mug at my Cafe Press shop Foxyarts.

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I did take a closer look at the journal and the mugs. I like the design a lot. Best of luck to you on this enterprise!!!

pamela said...

Aurora,

I'd be curious how this is going for you? I have a couple of designs that I think might have some merit, and would be interested in your thoughts on cafe press in general.

But no rush, because right now I hope you're enjoying AFRICA! I wanna hear all about that!

hugs,
pamela