The ruminations of an artist on art & life...art quilts, beading, knitting, drawing, painting, printmaking, bookmaking are all my passions, I love to explore creating....

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

California School of Professional Fabric Design



  • Many thanks to Kim at the excellent and always interesting blog TRUE UP ("all about fabric, all the time..") who interviewed me about my life as a student at the California School of Professional Fabric Design. You can see her excellent interview here, and you can check out the school online here. Thanks Kim!

also here are some links to my own blog posts about my fabric design(ing):
Jungle Surface Pattern Design
Creative Every Day!
Painting Flowers
Plaids
Toiles de Jouy

Today's Quote: "You don't have to see the top of the staircase to take the first step." -- Martin Luther King

No comments: